I believe that every Christian needs to master at least five ways of sharing the Gospel. We are fishermen, and may need to try different "baits" for each person. Here are some ways to consider:
- Giving the JESUS film
- Going through a bi-lingual Gospel tract together
- Loaning a book or tape
- Sharing your personal testimony
- Inviting people to an evangelistic event at your home .
- Inviting people to a church event
- Introducing them to a person who speaks their language who is prepared to share the Gospel.
The next step is to encourage a response
How do you declare the Gospel?
What has worked well for you? What resources can you recommend? What type of people does this approach work with? We would love you to leave a comment.