1. Did you make statements about God (Shimah statments) to three people since our last conversation?
2. Who did you talk? Did any of them respond to your statement?
3. What are you thankful for this week?
4. What are you struggling with and how can we help?
5. How did you put into practice the scripture/story we studied last time we met?
6. Who did you share last week's lesson with and how did it go?
7. What needs did you meet in your community/network last week?
44 “The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field, which a man found and covered up. Then in his joy he goes and sells all that he has and buys that field. 45 “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, 46 who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it. Read More
8. What stood out to you in this passage?
9. What does this passage tell us about God or Jesus?
10. What does this passage tell us about people?
Some people are looking for God and will respond immediately to the Gospel. Other people are not looking for God but will respond immediatly when they see how valuable God is.
11. How do you recognize these people?
12. What other principles do you see in this passage?
13. If this passage is true, what behaviour will you change this week?
14. With whom will you share what you learned this week? What will you share?
15. What needs can you meet in your community/network this week?
Between now and our next conversation continue making Shimah statements about God to people. You will be asked next week they responded.
Here are some more ideas:
Leah was at the hospital. Here is her report: We were having some problems with the procedure and I told the Doctor and techs that they were being backed up in prayer by all my friends and I said a little prayer and immediately the problem were solved. It was quiet a few seconds and the nurse said "Hallelujah" and we proceeded with the job.