Here is an outline for peer coaching. It is a CASA outline.
Caring for one another
- What has gone well since we last met?
- What has not gone so well?
- Review some of the 7 F’s:
- Family – How is your family going?
- Firm (ministry)
- Fun – What have you done for fun lately
- Who have you talked with about God lately?
- What social needs have you met this week?
- How have you let God know you love Him this week?
- Who are you mentoring and how is it going?
Select -- What topic should we talk about today?
- Sharpening your vision
- Praying for your community
- Engaging with Lostness
- Identifying Persons of Peace
- Helping lost people fall in love with Jesus
- Forming new spiritual communities
- Developing spiritual multipliers
- What are you going to do about what we talked about today?
- When do you want to meet again?
- What do you plan to do between now and the next time we meet?
- Which of those things do you want me to hold you accountable for?
- Here is what I want you to hold me accountable for.
- Can we pray now?