Non-Christians need to see the relevance of the Bible to everyday life
Life Principles is designed to show the relevance of the Bible to everyday life. These are great outlines for your conversations for people who have not yet come to faith in Jesus.
Look over the list of topics below and select the one(s) that would be most interesting to your friends.
What is important?
What about faith?
Why am i here?
- What are you thankful for and what has been challenging for you since we last met?
- How have you experienced God at work in your life lately?
- How have you been able to care for your friends or neighbours lately?
- How did you go with your application from the last time we met?
- Read the passage aloud.
- Have one person retell the passage in their own words with help from the group.
- Was there anything missed or added?
- What stands out for you in this passage?
- What does this passage tell you about Jesus, God, people and you?
- What does this passage say about the topic?
- If this passage is from God, what difference would it make in your life?
- How are you going to apply this passage this week?
- Who will you share this passage with?