When you finish with your talk it is very helpful to have one of your neighbours evaluate it. Here are some questions they can answer to show you how to improve your talk.
1. Did this talk have an interesting beginning?
2. Did it keep your attention? If not, when did you lose interest?
3. Were there any terms that you did not understand?
4. What was the theme?
5. Was the talk believable?
6. According to the talk, HOW did the speaker become a Christian? (If it was not clear, just say "not clear")
7. According to the talk, WHY did the speaker become a Christian? (If not clear, say "not clear").
8. Was the talk less than four minutes? (It should have been)
9. Would you be willing to evaluate future talks?